Have you ever wandered your esteemed thoughts as to what are the ingredients your fellow had that he despite of being a low performer in the college days, is having a much better job then yours?
Yes folks, blame it on fate or anything but sometimes this happens and it leave us very much disturbed from within.
In order to take you out from the dilemma, we take this space to enlighten you on the various aspects of penning down an Education Related Resume. (Citations from educationresume.org)
- Use two pages please - An Education Resume can be more than one page but make it a point to do not exceed it more than two pages. Remember that a crispy resume is what a potential recruiter would like to have. A bulky resume with too many attachments is a strict no no and chances are that despite being fit, you may lose your chance to grab an education job.
- Include teaching licenses and certificates – This is the place to showcase your skills as to what you have gained over the years in the field of your teaching. Also include your certificate of being associated with various educational research centers to enhance your chances of grabbing the right job. Make your choices, correctly.
- Detail your certificates - In clued the name of the state where you were licensed, the various fields of study you are eligible and have expertise to teach. Also enlist the grade level you can teach and give out a date as to when can you join.
- Highlight aspects of your experience that makes you eligible for the requested job or various educational related jobs you are venturing out for.
- Experience division - Enlist all your experiences in the field of teaching you are having in a chronological order, starting with the latest one. Adding non-teaching experience shall be the next thing to include as your additional experience.
Make sure that you adhere to all the above listed lists of dos and donts and carve out a niche for yourself in order to impress your recruiter and excel your way up the career ladder. Good Luck!
Keep revisiting this space for more education related contents.